Offering minimal impact on your working day, covering the hottest topics and bringing the industry’s experts to you whenever and wherever you choose, LexisNexis® Webinars offer the ideal solution for your training needs.
Our latest commercial law webinar on drafting commercial contracts is available now to subscribers.
The drafting of commercial contracts can be fraught with perils and pitfalls, not least since the decision in ParkingEye and the Consumer Rights Act 2015 coming into force. In this webinar our speakers (Guy Wilmot, Partner at Russell Cooke and Peter Watts, Partner at Hogan Lovells) look at a number of key issues to consider when drafting commercial contracts, including:
- The fundamentals of contracting: common traps and pitfalls
- The spectrum of endeavours
- Impacts on drafting of the Consumer Rights Act 2015, including the transparency requirement
- Penalty clauses post the decision in ParkingEye
- Implied terms and good faith, including recent case law analysis
Our upcoming webinars for commercial lawyers also include:
- Cross-border contracts
- Growth by alternative M&A strategies
- Agency law
- Data protection
- Consumer Rights: six months on
- Liability provisions
- Drafting effective consumer contracts
- Tax for commercial lawyers
- The latest in travel law
- Sports sponsorship
- Implications of the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015
- Our commercial law yearly round up
See our Webinars homepage for dates and subscription details.
Don’t forget to enter your name and email address in the box on the right hand side of this page and you will receive our handy FREE full monthly round-up PDF, along with other exclusive content courtesy of our Comet newsletter.