Our August news vlog, in association with Radius Law, provides a monthly round-up of key news and trend stories for in-house lawyers.
Create contracts in a fraction of the time with document automation
Read our recent case study, below, from Coca-Cola for best practice and insights on how automation can help you.
Corporate & Commercial:
- Changes to the People with Significant Control (PSC) regime
- Recent High Court decision on the meaning of ‘reasonable endeavours’ within contracts
- Supreme court over rule recent mitigating loss case
- Defined terms within contracts
- Pre-action protocol for debt claims
- ICO updates its Subject Access Code of Practice
- Ali V Capital Customer Management tribunal case – only offering enhanced maternity leave to mothers is deemed discrimination
- Gig Economy continues to spark debate
- IPEC rules trade mark infringement on an Amazon product listing
- BMW’s successful appeal of trademark infringement
- CMA develops ‘Screen for Cartels’ tool